Episode 1: Russ Roberts
Podcast • The EO Podcast
On the first episode of the Emergent Order podcast, John Papola interviews economist, author, and host of the EconTalk Podcast, Russ Roberts. John and Russ explore the story behind their first creative collaboration: Fear the Boom and Bust.
This episode also includes an explanation of how the phenomenon known as “emergence” affects our everyday lives, and the relationship between emergence and human nature.
More from our guest:
References from this episode:
- The Use of Knowledge in Society by Friedrich A. Hayek
- The Price of Everything: A Parable of Possibility and Prosperity by Russ Roberts
- The Three Languages of Politics: Talking Across the Political Divides by Arnold Kling
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Taleb
- The Choice: A Fable of Free Trade and Protectionism by Russ Roberts
- It's a Wonderful Loaf a poem by Russ Roberts
- Historical Lewisburg - Where the Past Lights the Future a PBS documentary
More Like This