Part-Time Freelance Full-Stack Developercreative Department
Emergent Order is looking for a freelance/perma-lance full-stack web developer to help with a number of ongoing website projects. You’ll be working with our Senior Designer and Project Manager to evaluate & implement technical strategies for client projects, including:
- building websites and web apps,
- recommending plugins, servers and integrations,
- and advising us and our clients on best practices and tech strategy.
You’ll be a key project partner from the beginning: we believe that working with developers from Day 1 is an essential part of the design process.
While the nature of client projects means the workload will be variable, we estimate we’ll need someone about 10 hours a week for the next six months. As we pursue other projects, there may be more.
- In the Austin area, and available to come into our office on South Congress every once in a while to touch base, meet with clients, and collaborate on problems
- An expert with Wordpress & PHP, with bonus points for experience with Laravel
- Familiar with Webpack, or other front-end build systems
- Familiar with using Github and branching strategies for collaborating with other developers
- Familiar with using Deploybot or other deploy systems
- Comfortable executing against design specs from Invision and Sketch
- Organized, deadline-driven & great with communication
- Links to projects you’ve worked on, especially Wordpress-based sites
- Any open-source or public repositories that showcase your code
- Your hourly rate