We love what we do. It’s why we jump out of bed in the morning, it’s why we pull all-nighters, and it’s why we won’t settle for anything less than awesome. Ever. Period. Want to join our team? Fill out the form and attach your resume.
Senior Creative / Art Director
A creative leader with a special focus on visual communication and design, able to translate the goals of a project into an effective and impactful look and feel. A clear communicator that’s able to drive the creative vision of a project and articulate that vision for support staff and the client. An ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what platform it lives on. If you obsess over web typography, live to bring the inanimate to life, and geek out over a well-designed interface, then you might be an ideal candidate. Besides being amazing at what you do, we expect you to leave any ego at the door and bring an open mind to the table. The art director will be a flexible multitasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively. We are seeking a top notch creative with a keen visual sense, best practice digital design skills, a mind for creating great user experiences, and a fluid ability to translate complex ideas into stunning graphics and motion graphics.
- Develop original visual concepts for multi-platform media campaigns, complete with a coherent color palette, typography approach, motion graphics style.
- Prolific and diverse visual style iteration.
- Create style guides and brand books.
- Create high-quality mockups for proposals and pitch materials.
- Provide written support for visual approaches.
- Communicate creative approaches with both clients, colleagues and vendors in an effective and accessible fashion.
- Directly execute original designs and motion graphics from original concept through to completion.
- Manage a team of multi-platform designers.
An established background in art direction and creative direction with an emphasis on broadcast-quality video as a medium. Seeking a candidate who is able to work within varying budgets and has a track record of consistently delivering top-quality content. Candidate should have demonstrated experience in client facing roles with strong written and verbal skills. A minimum of 5 years experience.
We’re seeking a Producer with creative producing chops and production management savvy to help us create marketing videos, mini-documentaries and short films that engage audiences! Ideal candidate will have experience producing branded content, documentary and commercial projects from start to finish. The producer will work collaboratively with production managers, creative directors, designers, and editors to create innovative and compelling content. Candidates must be able to scope, plan, and budget for large scale video projects that include live action. We want to find a tireless, meticulous storyteller who is dedicated to delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Working with creative team to brainstorm ideas and write treatments
- Collaborating with Head of Production to bid new jobs and run daily activities on various productions
- Ability to manage multiple projects as a whole and ensure all parts are moving well
- Calm in stressful situations
- Willing to stay late, travel, and be on-call as needed
- Manage and meet deadlines
- Managing crew and line producing during physical production
- Functioning as a client/creative liaison throughout the production process
- Actualizing budgets and wrapping jobs
- Familiar with various video formats specific for web
An established background in producing video content. Seeking a candidate who is able to work within varying budgets and has a track record of consistently delivering quality content. Candidate should have demonstrated experience in client facing roles with strong written and verbal skills. A minimum of 3 years experience with both documentary-style and scripted content.
EO's Post Production department is the last line of defense for our video content and we need help making it as kick-ass as it can be. Emergent Order is a full-service creative agency — we run our own internal studio where we write, direct, and produce branded content for clients and we always strive for the highest standards for any content that leaves this building.
We are currently looking for a senior level editor with at least 5 years experience in film and/or broadcast television. The job would require a highly organized editor who pays close attention to detail and works efficiently to meet challenging deadlines. The editor must be comfortable both working off scripts and outlines in an unsupervised capacity and also working with a producer or director in a supervised session. The editor would be able to offer creative solutions to challenges encountered in a video project. The editor must be able to deliver a finished video product directly to air or digital streaming: meaning color correction of footage and simple audio mixing. The editor would be able to work on a diverse array of creative video projects which include commercials, web series, short and feature documentaries as well as narrative scripted short and long form pieces.
Technical Skills :
- Mastery of NLE software required (Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere).
- Knowledge of Compressor and Adobe Media Encoder required for posting content to air or digital streaming.
- Simple motion graphic animation and title design skills desired.
- Comfort with basic in-edit color correction and sound design for client review desired.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new plug-ins and workflows.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Work with department head on managing and executing marketing campaigns across diverse platforms and clients
- Assist with social and email copywriting, planning, and analysis
- Monitor corporate reputation and community engagement
- Generate ideas for platform-specific or blog content
- Regularly update company presence on social media sites
- Research the latest trends in the industry
- Learn and contribute to creative and marketing strategy
- Generate ideas for increasing company profile and visibility
- Edit and assist with media materials and client deliverables, including press releases, media alerts, and fact sheets, among others
- Compile survey data / impact research results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, English or similarly-focused subject
- 1-2 years of marketing, advertising, entertainment industry or PR department experience
- Working knowledge of social media, SEO/SEM, or email marketing best practices
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a quickly-changing, collaborative environment
- Effective problem solving, communication and relationship-building skills
- Must be organized and very detail oriented
- Platform familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, MailChimp, or Google Analytics/AdWords preferred
- Video marketing, campaign management, copywriting, or content writing experience a plus
Junior Copywriter / Production Assistant
This is an entry-level position for a creative copywriter / entry level team assistant with 1-3 years of experience. This applicant is a team leader in training. They are dedicated to mastering the copywriter's craft and developing their professional skills both behind the scenes at the office, in a brainstorm, and on a production set. As an assistant on a small team, you will be expected to do a bit of everything with an emphasis on pitch/proposal writing, iterative script writing, research, and basic proofreading. A willingness to help around the office with organizing, and keeping things tidy is a plus! Applicants must provide relevant work samples and a resume siting film or commercial projects they have worked on. Links to written web-content will be happily accepted.
This is an entry-level position for a team assistant with 0-2 years of experience. This applicant is interested in the nuts and bolts of production, as well as the runnings of a creative shop. As an PA on a small team, you will be expected to do a bit of everything with an emphasis on supporting the production department. Tasks will range from general office admin work, assisting on set, running office related errands. A willingness to help around the office with organizing, and keeping things tidy is a plus! Knowledge of basic film/video production would be helpful. Multi-tasking skills and being cool under pressure is a plus, too!